Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My first blog... ever

My goodness... what to say?

So, I just write whatever I want, right?

Okay, here goes...

I've been itching to bake something for about a week now but I can't. I have no eggs. I need eggs. Although I've been contemplating on vegan baking I don't have the necessary ingredients for those either.

You see, I have a son. A really young one and it isn't that easy to just up and go to the store anymore. Even if that store is just less than a mile away, it seems like it isn't. To me, that less than a mile store is across the ocean now. What am I doing? I'm not complaining about my boy! Okay, I'm just lazy.

Yadah, yadah, yadah I want to bake something! Tomorrow I'm going to Costco and buying some eggs in bulk so I don't run out anymore.

No comments: