Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Crispy Rice Treats


I had a lot of those marshmallows left and my grandma has been bugging me to make rice crispy's treats so in they went into a large sauce pan. I added about a teaspoon of vanilla for extra flavor.

They're meeeelting... bye bye marshmallows!

I looked up the recipe online for this because I've never made them before. Ingredients include: butter, marshmallows and crispy rice. So simple. I didn't even bother measuring anything. I melted the butter with the marshmallows until it was all melted then I added the crispy rice.

I poured a little at a time until I had to my liking. I'm glad I added the vanilla. It gave it more flavor.
In to a greased up pan. Spreaded it with a greased up spatula.

Crispy rice treats! Yummy while warm....

Why did I just blog this? This wasn't an adventure. I guess I'm just going to blog what ever I do in the kitchen...

No comments: